TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
2. In this policy we explain how and why we collect your personal information, how we use it and disclose it, and what controls you have over our use of it. We appreciate that you may have certain concerns about how your personal information is collected, used and shared. We can assure you that we will always handle your personal information securely and carefully.
4. Some information provided to us by customers, contractors and other third parties might be considered to be personal information. We will only collect such personal information if it is necessary for one of our functions or activities. The kinds of personal information that Goodbye Stories collects are set out below.
5. We collect personal information that you provide directly to us, this may include:
6. Goodbye stories only uses PayPal as a way to protect the client both in the service purchased but also so no credit card information is collect through our website.
7. In particular, Goodbye Stories will collect your personal information from you in the following situations:
a. your name;
b. your contact details including your email address, address and phone number;
c. more detailed contact preferences;
d. information regarding your experiences with our products and services;
a. If you contact Goodbye Stories, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
b. When you submit your e-mail address via our Website or provide us with personal information via any medium, including our Website;
c. When you interact with our Website for a specific purpose;
8. We collect such personal information so that we can provide you with a great service. We also need this information to deliver products and services to you, to complete transactions on our behalf and to better understand your requirements and preferences. Personal information collected will be used for the following primary purposes:
a. For the purposes stated on a particular Collection Channel;
b. To maintain the functionality of a Website, including the provision of information to you relating to the content available on the Website;
c. For testing purposes;
e. To send you any technical, administrative or legal notices important to our Website;
f. To provide you with information about your transactions (including uploading of, access to, and receipt of, content on our Website and purchase transactions undertaken on our Website) and about content, services and products;
g. To maintain our relationship with you;
h. To respond to enquiries;
i. To obtain opinions or comments about products and/or services;
j. to provide, maintain and improve our products and services;
9. Failure to provide personal information may result in Goodbye Stories being unable to provide you with the products or services requested by you, provide you with certain content, information or product information.
10. We may use or disclose personal information held about an individual for the primary purpose for which it is collected - that is, to carry on our business and provide services to our customers. This information is only disclosed to persons outside our business in the circumstances set out in this policy or as otherwise notified to you at the time of collection of the information, or with your permission.
11. In addition we are permitted to use or disclose personal information held about you:
Where you have consented to the use or disclosure;
Where we reasonably believe that the use or disclosure is necessary to lessen or prevent a serious, immediate threat to someone's health or safety or the public's health or safety;
Where we reasonably suspect that unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in and the use or disclosure is a necessary part of our investigation or in reporting the matter to the relevant authorities;
Where such use or disclosure is required under or authorised by law (for example, to comply with a subpoena, a warrant or other order of a court or legal process);
Where we reasonably believe that the use or disclosure is necessary for prevention, investigation, prosecution and punishment of crimes or wrongdoings or the preparation for, conduct of, proceedings before any court or tribunal or the implementation of the orders of a court or tribunal by or on behalf of an enforcement body; and
Where you have requested a service and we are required to disclose the information to the third party in order to facilitate the provision of the service.
12. Goodbye Stories will only collect sensitive information with your consent. Where you provide us with sensitive information (such as information about your health) via any means, we will only use this information to serve your particular needs.
13. Personal information will not be collected by any person who is known by Goodbye Stories to be under the age of eighteen (18) without the consent of a parent or legal guardian. Persons under age eighteen (18) may only provide personal information with the involvement and consent of a parent or legal guardian.
14. Goodbye Stories may contact you via telephone, SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service), IM (Instant Messaging), email, post or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel using the information provided in order to contact you in respect of the primary purposes for collection of personal information as stated above.
15. We may send you non-commercial “Administrative Emails”. Administrative Emails relate to your user account and may include administrative and transaction confirmations, requests and inquiries or information about a particular user account.
16. We will take all reasonable steps to store your personal information securely. After all, it is in our interests to make sure you feel confident with us.
17. Only authorised team members have access to our customers' personal information. Their access is subject to strict controls and procedures.
18. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. As a result, while we strive to protect users' personal information, Goodbye Stories cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to it or from its online products or services, and users do so at their own risk. Once Goodbye Stories receives your transmission, it makes every reasonable effort to ensure its security on our systems.
19. Personal information is de-identified or destroyed securely when no longer required by us.
20. Goodbye Stories retains the information you provide to us including your contact details to enable us to verify transactions and customer details and to retain adequate records for legal and accounting purposes.
21. Goodbye Stories is committed to and takes reasonable steps to maintain accurate, timely, relevant, complete and appropriate information about our customers and website users.
22. Verification of identity is required with a request to access (or update) personal information so that we can ensure your personal information is disclosed only to you.
23. Inaccurate information will be corrected upon receiving advice from you.
24. If we refuse to provide you with access to or correct the personal information held about you by us, then we will provide reasons for such refusal.
25. Goodbye Stories will respond to any requests for access or correction within a reasonable time of receipt of the request.
29. The final product delivered to the customer may be used in part for promotional and marketing purposes of Goodbye Stories by Goodbye Stories.